Monday, April 7, 2008

Salsa

This is my mom's salsa recipe. You will totally be surprised at how simple it is! I made some yesterday and it's all gone now! It is so good!

1 28 oz can of whole tomatoes
1 can of "El Pato" Sauce
4-5 chopped green onions
1 handful of cilantro, chopped
1/2 lime
salt, to taste


Chop tomatoes in blender until desired consistency. Pour into a bowl and add the El Pato sauce. (This is found in the Latin Section of the grocery store, and most grocery stores carry it. I'll add a picture to the bottom of this post.) Add green onions and cilantro. Squeeze 1/2 lime into it. Add salt to taste and stir.

See! Extremely easy! Even my little brother makes this. I think I'm going to make some more tomorrow. We still have lots of chips left. : )

2 comments:

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

Thanks for the recipe Sami. This was sooo fast & easy to make and delicious!

amie said...

Sooooo yummy! It literally took 5 minutes to make. I Used petite diced tomatoes so I didn't have to chop anything up in the blender. We will be making this a lot from now on!

Eric says thanks for sharing the brilliant recipe!!!