Monday, March 31, 2008

Salsa Chicken


This chicken is super easy and the kids love it! We had this with flour tortillas in a burrito or on top of tostadas. My hubby was gracious enough to hold it for the picture before he devoured it. : ) A squeeze of lime and some hot sauce make this perfect! I also use the leftover chicken on my salad for lunch the next day.
Ingredients:
5-6 frozen chicken breasts
1 bottle of salsa
Spray slow cooker before adding chicken. Pour salsa over top. Cook on low for 6-8 hours. Shred the chicken using two forks.

3 comments:

I'm the Mommy, That's Why! said...

Sami, this looks so delicious I could eat my monitor! I love the site because, obviously, I love food too. Chris is the chef in our home and collects both hot sauces and cookbooks and loves to tinker in the kitchen. I'm sure he'd love to visit your blog. Michelle :0)

So Many M's said...

Sami, keep this one up, I will be using these, I am so tired of my recipes, I'm pretty sure my kids are to, it's time to shake it up a bit.

Crys said...

Sami that looks so good. It makes me hungry. I should come over for dinner. What do you think :) haha anyway I tagged you here. It is a fun on though so hopefully you won't hate me :)

http://book-bites.blogspot.com/2008/03/book-tag.html